An excerpt from the terms and conditions:
- Making a reservation is synonymous with accepting the terms and conditions.
- In order to make a reservation, use the reservation form available on the website www.apartament47-kolobrzeg.pl or call +48 501765651 between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. The data required: period of your stay, date of arrival and date of departure, contact information, number of people in the apartment and the time of arrival.
- The minimal period of rental is three days; in the summer it is 7 days.
- The hotel night starts at 3 p.m. and ends at 11 a.m. of the following day.
- The check-in: from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. There is a late check-in option (after 7 p.m.). In such a case, prior contact is required in order to settle the details.
- There is also a possibility to establish individual hours of arrival and departure.
- Check-in procedure involves a display of an ID card with a picture. There is also a safety deposit in place in the amount of PLN 400, paid upon check-in. The deposit is returned upon departure, unless the Owner determines some damage in the leased apartment. The deposit is a security in case of occurrence of damages or destructions.