Modern apartment in Kołobrzeg located close to the beach
Well-developed network of bike trails makes it possible to rest actively and explore the picturesque and interesting city of Kołobrzeg at the same time. Many tourist attractions, as well as the possibility of taking tours, create a unique opportunity to diversify your vacations.
Objects in which guests can use SPA treatments and massages can be found on the other side of the road.
The Apartment is located close to the beach – the distance is only 600 meters from it, whilst at the same time, this area is considered to be very quiet and peaceful which will definitely appeal to you.
A chapel as well as several grocery stores and restaurants may be found in the vicinity of this Apartment.
Things to see and do
Amenities and nearby attractions
Loggia and roof terrace
Dishwasher, washing machine
Kettle and toaster
TV and cable television
- At first, inconspicuously looking, renovated bistro My Fish at 3AB/20 Reymonta Street, right by the promenade.
- Nearby, at 12 Solna Street, there is another restaurant. Fishka-fiszka which is also worth recommending.
- A bit further, at the very heart of the Old Town, by the town hall, there is the famous and absolutely extraordinary Pasta&Pesto.
SPA and beauty
- Our children will have a splendid time in Zieleniewo Entertainment Park (ul. Szczecińska 66, Zieleniewo) which offers: Indian village and bow shooting, riding a pony, swinging root and many more, as well as the Western City and rodeo, gold fever, bank robbery, amusement park, moto park and a mini zoo.
- In the city itself, it is worth to visit the Mice City (ul. Morska 2)where a lot of mice species from all around the world can be seen.
The pier and the lighthouse
- Kołobrzeg has a beautiful, 220 meters long pier and a wide, beautiful beach.
- Apart from the pier, there is a lighthouse with a unique view, which was built in 1946. In the lighthouse, there is a lighthouse museum.
- Nearby there is a harbour , where small ships and ferries organizing cruises at the sea are moored.
- One of the most important monuments of Kołobrzeg is the Co-cathedral of the Assumption of the Holy Mary. Inside this building, one can admire the medieval paintings or the oldest Polish, gothic stalls.
- Town Hall , which resembles a medieval castle, rebuilt over the basements and a part of quoin of the original, 14th century building.
- TheLontowa Tower and tSolna Redoubt are also very interesting.
- History lovers will appreciate the Museum of Polish Arms , in which some unique collections of Polish militaries, vehicles and planes from the Second World War can be found.
- In Kołobrzeg you can also visit a local oceanarium.
- The city hosts the Sunrise Festival which is quite famous, especially among young people, in Poland and abroad.
- For all those who are passionate about biking tours, the bike trails of Kołobrzeg and Ustronie Morskie communes will be a huge advantage. Also, the International Bike Trail passes through Kołobrzeg.